#Episode1 - "What If UP" vs. "Whatever"
Welcome to the first episode of our new podcast, The What If Up Podcast with Mendhi Audlin!
In #Episode1, you'll hear Mendhi's story for how she began using the "What If" UP process in her own life and in her workshops and keynote presentations. You'll also hear from Kimberly Han about an experiment she conducted in her greenhouse using the #whatifup principles.
Reflection Questions for this Week's Episode:
- As you think about your own mindset and inner dialogue, what do you notice about your own tendencies to "What If" UP or "What If" Down?
- Kimberly Han joins us in this episode to share her story of applying the principles in her life. Reflecting on her sharing, how do you see your early influences shaping your mindset?
- In this episode, Mendhi challenges you to identify a desire and generate some positive "What Ifs" to elevate that desire:
- What is the desire you identified?
- What are your "what if" possibilities for bringing that desire into your life?
Resources from #Episode1:
- Subscribe for show notes and other UPdates at http://www.whatifup.com.
- Join The What If UP Club @ http://www.whatifup.org
- Kimberley Han's Intuitive Gardening Website: https://intuitivegardens.com
- Theme music, "This is Your Moment" by What If UP Club member Robin Hackett. http://www.robinhackettmusic.com