Which one would you choose?Apr 29, 2020
If you had to pick one, which would you pick?
1. Health: Plenty of energy. Strong. Flexible. Physically able to do the things you want to do.
2. Happiness: Mentally resilient. Full of hope and optimism. Excited to greet each new day.
3. Sustainability: Living a lifestyle that is balanced, financially sustainable and in harmony with the earth. Being a steward of our resources for future generations.
Gandhi is credited as saying, "We must BE the change we want to see in the world."
The first step in creating a healthier, happier, more sustainable future is to embody the ideas of what we want to create. But that's just the beginning of the journey...
What if we LEAD the change we want to see in the world?
I'm looking for people with a passion for creating a healthier, happier, more sustainable world. I want to share your story and spread the word about what you are doing and how it is creating positive change.
I'll be launching a new Lead the Change! podcast starting in May featuring your ideas, your projects, and your wisdom. If your inspired ideas are creating real, tangible, positive change in the world, I'd love to hear about it!
- What if we never really have to choose between health, happiness and sustainability?
- What if we can truly have it all?
- What if it's our time to lead the way for a happier, healthier, more sustainable future?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Author of "What If It All Goes RIGHT?"
P.S. Which one did YOU choose? Health? Happiness? Sustainability? Visit our Facebook Group to let me know which one calls to you, and what you do to honor your choice.
Don't miss a beat!
Get new episodes, reflection questions and resource guides delivered straight to your inbox each week when you join The What If UP Club. Sign UP here to activate your FREE Membership
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.