Why "Idea People" Often Get Stuck...Nov 20, 2019
We all know people who have great ideas, right? How many of those people follow through to turn those ideas into reality?
In working with people for over 20 years using the "What If UP" tools, I've found 5 areas where people get stuck:
1) They don’t know what they want to do.
2) They know what they want to do, but don't believe it's possible.
3) They know what they want to do, but don't believe it's possible for them.
4) They know what they want to do, but don’t know where to begin.
5) They know what they want to do, they thought they knew how to do it, but the old way doesn't work anymore.
Any of these sound familiar?
The good news is, I've seen people move beyond each of these challenges as part of our What If UP community. Consider this:
- What if we can never truly be stuck because we are creating our reality moment by moment?
- What if you surround yourself with people who don't see your dead-ends, don't take into consideration your past failures, and know unequivocally that you've got what it takes to break through?
- What if being that person for someone else actually helps you see new possibilities for your own obstacles?
This week, we welcome to our tribe some extraordinary women who have been participating in the virtual summit, "Building Women's Worth: Creating Lasting Wealth from the Inside Out." Thank you for joining us!
We look forward to What If UPPING with you to move things forward... one idea at a time.
What if it works? What if you have a breakthrough? What if the ten minutes we spend together is the best investment of your day?
Looking forward to jumping over hurdles and busting through barriers with you soon!
Author of "What If It All Goes RIGHT?
Don't miss a beat!
Get new episodes, reflection questions and resource guides delivered straight to your inbox each week when you join The What If UP Club. Sign UP here to activate your FREE Membership
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.