#Episode3 - When Momentum Takes You DownJul 15, 2021
Ever heard the saying, "the better it gets, the better it gets"? Or maybe you've experienced the opposite... When one negative experience triggers a downward turn to your day? In this episode, we look for ways to manage the MOMENTUM of a downward spiral so you can reset, regroup and turn your day around.
Reflection Questions for this Week's Episode:
- Pay attention to your emotional state. What do you notice about the relationship between the way you feel and what is showing up in your life?
- Notice times when you build positive momentum as compared to times when the momentum takes you in the opposite direction. What triggers the change?
- What is YOUR favorite method of de-escalating negative momentum so you can get a fresh start moving in the direction you want to go?
Resources from #Episode3:
- Join The What If UP Club @ http://www.whatifup.com
- Special Guest, Adriana Medina, Neuro-scientist
- Special Guest, Janet Redford, Money & Mindset Coach
- Special Guest, Natalie Soriano, Professional Organizer/Consultant
- Theme music, "What If?" by #whatifupper Nathan Aswell. Hear the full song and experience Nathan's "What If" Mantra and Meditation at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXLOCWxB4xY
Don't miss a beat!
Get new episodes, reflection questions and resource guides delivered straight to your inbox each week when you join The What If UP Club. Sign UP here to activate your FREE Membership
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.