An Experiment: "What If" vs. "Whatever"May 12, 2021
Last month, in our TeamUP Challenge, one of our green-thumbed #whatifuppers received an idea and she ran with it...
- What if you "what if up" your spring seedlings?
- What if you conduct an experiment to see if it makes a difference?
- What if this experiment provides a glimpse into the magic that happens every time we "What If UP" with each other?
The challenge was accepted. The seeds were planted. And the results are in:
The "What-If-UP" seed was planted on the same day as the "Whatever" seed. They received access to the same light. The same routine waterings. There was just one difference:
The "What-If-UP" seed was greeted each day with positive possibilities for its growth and success.
- What if you grow big and strong?
- What if you sprout first?
- What if you become the most beautiful sunflower ever?
By the end of our TeamUP Challenge, our "What-If-Upped" seed sprouted first, grew faster and grew larger than it's "Whatever-ed" counterpart.
I shared the results with you today in our #WhatIfWednesday live session.
Together, we will celebrate our triumphant seedling, and brainstorm implications for each of us as we plant a community of #whatifuppers.
Don't miss a beat!
Get new episodes, reflection questions and resource guides delivered straight to your inbox each week when you join The What If UP Club. Sign UP here to activate your FREE Membership
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.