Emerging in Gratitude...May 26, 2021
Are you ready?
After 14 months of isolating, distancing, and hunkering down at home, I feel the joy and relief of the "Great Emergence." Do you feel it, too?
Despite all the limitations, restrictions, and hardships of the past year, I emerge firmly grounded in gratitude.
Before we spring into this new month, this new season, and this new beginning, I want to seize this opportunity to say "THANK YOU."
- THANK YOU for being part of this community of hope and possibility.
- THANK YOU for joining me in bringing optimism, creativity, and (dare I say it?) fun to a time that has been so fraught with challenges.
- THANK YOU for bringing your light, your spark, and your dreams to our What If UP Club.
Because of you, this has been a year filled with purpose, passion, love, laughter and joy.... beyond what I could have ever imagined!
Today's #WhatIfWednesday check-in is all about "emerging in gratitude":
- What if we pause for a moment today to celebrate a blossoming of the spirit?
- What if the new month brings an opportunity to come back together with deeper wisdom, greater compassion, and renewed purpose?
What are YOU grateful for today? How are YOU re-emerging in gratitude? Connect with and bathe in the deliciousness of appreciation!
Don't miss a beat!
Get new episodes, reflection questions and resource guides delivered straight to your inbox each week when you join The What If UP Club. Sign UP here to activate your FREE Membership
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.