#Episode2 - Wolves, Chihuahuas, and the Power of ConnectionJun 16, 2021
What could you learn from a chihuahua about the power of CONNECTION?
In #Episode2, we dive into the science and the significance of connection.
Discover the difference between dogs and wolves when it comes to connection - and how it impacts each species. We also take a trip to the world's largest organism... and some eye-opening communication lessons from Mother Earth.
Reflection Questions for this Week's Episode:
- In what areas of your life do you tend to be the "lone wolf"? What if you were to create a shift?
- What is YOUR support network? How do you give to it? What do you receive from your participation? What if you connect more deeply with the people in this network?
- In this episode, Mendhi challenges you to find someone to connect with through using the "What If" UP process:
- Who would you want to connect with?
- What would you share as a desire?
- What do you notice as you give and receive ideas?
Resources from #Episode2:
- Join The What If UP Club @ http://www.whatifup.com
- "The Power of 8" by Lynn McTaggart: Buy on Amazon
- Theme music, "This is Your Moment" by What If UP Club member Robin Hackett.
Don't miss a beat!
Get new episodes, reflection questions and resource guides delivered straight to your inbox each week when you join The What If UP Club. Sign UP here to activate your FREE Membership
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.